2012년 1월 1일 일요일

DIAMANTE POEM

도서관,책,책 버팀,학문
study
fatigued. slumberous
abhoring, avoiding.stern
pencil.eraser.friend.game
running.smiling. chatting
vivid.delight
play
겨울,놀기,따뜻한 옷,미소짓기,사람,소년,스카프,썰매,아이,어린이,여가,즐거움,캡,행복,휴가

I love playing... and I don't like to study!! Studying( Especially Math) is too boring. I want to play all times. also I like chatting with my friend. Chatting is the funniest playing in world to me.




통신,서신,양각 이미지,양각 그림,사무용품,연필,PNG,투명한 배경,쓰다,필기구,쓰기
Pencil
colorful.sharp
writing.picking.using
paint.tree.air. Co2
polluting,making, disappearing
breating. dirty 
air pollution

공기 오염,스모그,오염,자연,환경





Because, We are wasting  pencil too much, The trees are decreasing. Trees absorb CO2 and make air. There is less tree. Less air. Human is poluting air and making CO2 . and the tree can make air is decreasing. It's air pollution.






댓글 1개:

  1. Good poems and choice of vocabulary. Make sure you are consistent with your formatting, and try to write full sentences instead of "There is less tree. Less air." That can be one sentence.

    답글삭제