2012년 1월 2일 월요일

My favorite book

My favorite book is "Robinson Crusoe"

My favorite book is about a man (Robinson Crusoe) who drift in desert island. His boat was broken.  he was the only person who survive. At first, he feels so despair that he scream.  he hunt the animals and farm to live. He live alone in the desert island. He feels lo Also he live in desert islands for 28 years. Someone may give up and do nothing.n But Robinson doesn't. He try to live.nely. Oneday, He find a footprint at the sand beach. He thought that it was a footprint of cannibal. It was true! some people try to eat another person. Robinson save him. and Robinson named his name "Friday" Because "Friday" was survive on Friday. Then he have a friend. finally Robinson and Friday escape a desert islands thanks to captain.
I want to resemble his courage. He live in desert island for 10 years with no one.

댓글 1개:

  1. I think you wrote this very very quickly. Too quickly. If you had time to add a picture and a link, I might think you spent some time on it. However, I see SO MANY mistakes here. You must really be more careful and go back and re-read.

    For example:

    he was the only person who survive.
    He was the only person who survived. (Always use a capital at the start of sentence! Make sure your verbs are past if you speak of the past.)

    At first, he feels (FELT) despair that he scream (SCREAMED). (HE) hunt (HUNTED) the animals and farm (FARMED) to live. He live (LIVED) alone in the desert island. He feels (FELT) LONELY. Also he (LIVED) live in THE desert islands for 28 years.

    I'm not even going to look at the rest, because I know you can fix it by yourself. Please be more meticulous. :)

    답글삭제