2012년 1월 10일 화요일

ODE: Dear Ramyun

Dear.Ramyun



Hello, Curly Ramyun. I'm yopur friend Amy. I miss you so  much. I hadn't seen you for almost 2months. I miss your hot and spicy rapping. Also I miss your hairstyle. Your hair look like a rapper of hip hop singer.Your hair is quite unique. Your yellow curling hair is saying that You likr hip hop. You rap in my mouth,stomach. I like your fantastic travel in my body.
I start this letter  with praising to you. But I have something you can be upset. I want to apologize to you. When I was young, I always saw you with yourenemy, milk. Because you are too hot to see only you. I put four spoons of you and  put four cups of milk. It was almost playing with only milk. After playing with milk and you,  I throw away! I thought that it's disgusting so I shouldn't try it. It was I who make you like that. Even, I can't understand my action  now. I'm verry sorry. Don't be upset. I think you'll be angry like angry bird when you reading this paragraph like angry bird. Now, I play with you exact way. like....
1. Boil the hot hot hot water.
2. Put the noodle
3. Put the tasty tasty tasty souce
4.. Put the delicious delicious delicious ingtedient like egg .( I  usually put egg, green onion, cheese etc)
5. Wait only for 5 minute. and try it~!
I think you like my way to play with you. At first I play with terrible, horrible, awful milk. But now ..... I play with Kimchi who is your best friend. When you hold your hand and travel It's nice! It'll be better than play with milk.With your best friend, You're the best person who persuade me with such precious profit.
I like you so much. Unfortunately I haven't seen you for 2 month. I'll see you after GLPS camp. Also you wold be able to see not only me but also your best friend Kimchi, Jsut wait for 10 days. I miss you much~ see you.
-Wed, Jan, 1th 2012
From. your friend Amy -


댓글 2개:

  1. Wow! Your expressions are very interesting. Especially I like the part about ra-myun traveling in your body. Good letter!

    답글삭제
  2. This is good! It even tastes good! You made me hungry. I hope you get to enjoy lots of noodles when you get home;)

    답글삭제